Melbourne Short Stay Apartments Pty Ltd – trading as “City Tempo” (City Tempo)
City Tempo understands how highly people value the protection of their privacy. For that reason, City Tempo takes particular care in dealing with any personal information (being information about individuals from which their identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained) provided to or collected by it from you when you visit this website (Site).
This privacy statement explains City Tempo’s practices for the collection and use of personal information collected on this web site. If you require further information about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning City Tempo on (613) 8256 7500.
1. Information collected by City Tempo
City Tempo will collect the personal information you provide to City Tempo by completing online forms on this site. For example, you may wish to provide us with your contact details so we can quote your accommodation rates.
2. Use of your personal information
As well as for fulfilling any requests you may make of City Tempo, the information we collect may be used to keep you informed about new products and initiatives, and also to assist City Tempo in its marketing research and improving the services that City Tempo provides.
3. Sharing of information
To assist us in the conduct and maintenance of our business, we may share the information we collect with the other companies in the Central Equity Group. Like those companies are involved in the provision of property related services and property development.
City Tempo will not provide your personal information to other parties simply to enable those parties to target you for marketing, research or any other purposes.
If, at any time, City Tempo wishes to share your personal information with other parties, in circumstances other than those described above, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you of that intention and to seek your consent before doing so.
4. Security of your personal information
City Tempo will ensure that our staff involved in the collection, use and storage of your personal information are fully aware of and comply with the requirements of this privacy statement.
City Tempo will ensure that your personal information is stored in a secure environment. City Tempo has established security procedures to ensure that the personal information provided to us is protected from unauthorised access or use.
City Tempo will monitor its practices for the collection and use of personal information to ensure that those practices continue to meet its obligations to protect the privacy of that information. City Tempo is grateful for any feedback you may have in relation to its privacy practices.
We will endeavour to respond to or action those comments and questions as soon as we can.
6. Access to your personal information
If you wish to know what personal information City Tempo has collected about you, you can simply send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will endeavour to provide an outline of that information as soon as practicable. If you wish to amend the information provided to City Tempo, you can send an e-mail to the same address and we will correct the information as soon as we can.
7. Unsubscribe Process
Where applicable our forms, whether online or otherwise, give you the opportunity to opt-in for more information about City Tempo, Melbourne Short Stay Apartments and Central Equity’s properties, services and events. Should you opt-in and later change your mind, you can easily and instantly, unsubscribe by clicking a link included at the bottom of our emails. This is an automatic process and will take effect immediately.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard disk by a web server. Cookies support the functionality of our Sites and also help us to understand your use of our Sites, i.e. which pages you visit, which links you use, how long you stay on each page and storing information so that forms can be pre-filled or skipped.
Modern web browsers make it easy to clear individual cookies from your computer. Consult your web browsers help files for more info.
Please keep in mind that without cookies, we cannot give you an optimised website experience and some functionality may be disabled.
Photographs, artist impressions, plans, measurements and colour representations on this website are not intended to be a true representation and are presented as an indicative guide only and subject to change at any time.
This website is for information only. City Tempo, companies related to City Tempo or other respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided on this website and do not and will not accept liability for any error or discrepancy in that information.
The text, graphics, pictures, floorplans and other materials on this site are copyright and are only to be downloaded for private purposes. No text, graphics, pictures, floorplans or other materials from this website are to be reproduced without express prior written approval from City Tempo.
Promotional Ts & Cs
From time to time, City Tempo runs promotions including but not limited to competitions, ‘by chance’ draws and promotion/discount codes. The following are the terms and conditions on which participants in these promotions are eligible to participate. Participation constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Promotions are only available for direct City Tempo bookings made at citytempo.com, by email or phone, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions, unless so authorised at the absolute discretion of City Tempo.
- If the person participating is under 18 years of age, their parent(s) or guardian(s) consent to them entering the promotion and to these terms and conditions.
- Promotions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Winners accept the promotions ‘as is’.
- City Tempo’s decision is final as to how the promotion shall be applied and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Discount / Promo codes are valid for bookings made direct online at citytempo.com, or by telephoning directly.
- One promo/discount code can be used per booking
- Promo / discount codes are subject to availability on a property, date or allocation basis.
- Expiration – unless stated otherwise in writing, any competitions expire 12 months after the participant becomes aware of the competition.
- Directors and employees of City Tempo and related companies including their immediate families, and companies associated with promotional partners are ineligible to enter.
- City Tempo will use its best endeavours to provide the promotion as stated. If this is not possible for whatever reason, City Tempo reserves the right to substitute a promotion of an equivalent value, or to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion, subject to any laws and regulations.
- All entries become the property of City Tempo (“we/us”) on receipt and we reserve the right to use any personal information, photos, videos or other provided by a participant to enter you in the promotion and conduct the promotion. If you do not provide us with all or part of the information requested we may not be able to enter you into the promotion. We may also use personal information about you for related purposes. Failure to provide personal information may result in entrants being unable to enter the promotion &/or City Tempo being unable to provide certain content, products or services.
- These terms of any promotions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Kids Stay Free Ts & Cs:
Up to two children stay free when sharing an apartment with up to two adults at any City Tempo Signature property, subject to maximum room occupancy restrictions and subject to availability. Baby cot may be chargeable. Children must use existing bedding for this offer to apply.