Looking for the best internet rate for City Tempo?
Look no further. If you find a lower rate on any other website, we will match it! City Tempo guarantees that every hotel reservation booked direct is guaranteed to have the best available rate.
If you find a rate for any of our apartments on another website lower than our best available rate on www.citytempo.com for the same room type and dates, rate payment requirements (e.g. full prepayment requirement) and restrictions we will match the lower rate you have found, plus add an extra bonus to your booking.
The lowest rate on www.citytempo.com can be found by clicking on the “Unlock Private Offers (Best Rate Guaranteed)” tab.
Just do the following to fulfil the guarantee
Call +613 8256 7500 as soon as possible after seeing a lower rate and we will verify the rate in question, match the rate for your dates of stay and add an extra bonus to your booking. Simple as that, no forms or complicated procedures.
Just a couple of simple rules:
1. Room rates on the other website must be publicly available and bookable at the time of verification.
2. If you are calling us after you have made a reservation on another website, it must have been less than 24 hours since booking your original reservation
3. Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the lower rate found must still be available at the time we validate the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and / or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
Price Match Plus does not apply to:
1. ‘Mystery Sale’ or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalised
2. Packaged rates that include air, car rentals, taxes, service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other services and amenities
3. Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discounts
4. Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon
5. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates
6. Rate differences due to rounding to the nearest dollar