With the unprecedented events that COVID-19 has brought on a global scale, we've taken precautions in all areas of our business to keep our guests, staff and the public safe and healthy. When you stay with us, you may notice some changes in our guest service areas:
- We have installed acrylic sneeze guards at our reception desks, to minimise physical contact between our guests and staff
- All keys are thoroughly cleaned as they are returned to us, and before we issue them to new guests
- You'll notice social distance signage at our reception offices. We're abiding by government advice and are enforcing 1.5m distance between all people
- Our staff are trained to enforce the maximum number of allowed people in one space. This number changes according to official advice, and the space.
- We have hand sanitiser available at our reception offices, which we encourage you to use upon arrival.
- All external contractors abide by our strict health & hygiene guidelines
- We regularly clean all high touch surfaces with high-grade cleaning products